*Have a time sensitive Holiday Order? Please visit https://packlane.com/holidays to check the dates in which those orders should be placed!
Please note: All dates are presented as estimates only and are not guarantees. Production turnarounds may change without notice as conditions change rapidly to adjust to incoming order volume. We are unable to further expedite orders beyond our offered turnarounds, move orders up in the production line, split orders out, or otherwise move anything from how it comes into our production queue.
Current Production Turnarounds
Economy Production: 10 - 21 business days (25-29 business days for HDPrintGloss)
*Standard Production: 8 - 11 business days
*Rush Production: 6 - 8 business days
* Dreamcoat material, 2-sided print (Outside + Inside design), White Ink, Product Boxes, and most freight-qualified quantities are not eligible for our Rush or Standard turnaround options at this time.
- Shipping transit is not included in the above listed turnaround times. We recommend factoring in 1-2 weeks for Ground/Economy LTL shipping transit in case of carrier delays.
- Larger orders (2000+ units) will require a few extra days to finish production.
- Your production turnaround starts when your proof is approved. Shipping transit is separate and may take 1-7 business days or more depending on your location and shipping carrier volume.
- For the earliest available delivery estimate, we recommend heading to the checkout page, where you can fill out your shipping information and review your order's estimated delivery date and cost.
- Due to the complexity of custom manufacturing, all dates are estimated. While the great majority of our orders ship on time, we do not guarantee our ship dates or delivery dates.
- If you select Rush production, we strongly recommend that you also select an expedited shipping method.
When will I receive my proof?
After placing your order, you should receive a digital proof within 24 hours. If you have not received your proof within 24 hours, please check your Spam/Junk, Promotions, and Updates folders or message our Support team.
You can make changes and go through as many proof rounds as you need to get your box design the way you want it; you can also cancel your order during the proofing process if necessary.
Please note: Your production turnaround cannot start until a proof is approved for production. Any delays in proofing may result in an update to your estimated delivery date.
Once you accept your proof, your order moves into Production and no further changes or cancellations are possible. Your order goes though several Production lines including printing, cutting, folding, QA, and packing for shipment.