To open and interact with a 3D proof file that we've sent to you, please follow these steps (You may also click here to view a screencast of this process):
- Save the file to your computer.
Open either Adobe Acrobat Pro or Reader.
- From within the Adobe application, click File > Open and select the 3D file you saved to your computer. Double-clicking the file name to open the file will not work properly, so it's important to do it this way.
- When you open the file, you'll receive a yellow warning about its active content. Click the drop-down on the right and select "Trust this document always."
- You'll see a white screen with what looks like an error message concerning your version of Acrobat. Click the cursor anywhere on the screen, and your interactive view will appear.
- Click and drag to turn the view and inspect the box from all sides.
We don't automatically send 3D proofs with every order, but will be happy to do so upon request. If you would like to receive a 3D box mock up of your design, please submit a request to firstname.lastname@example.org after your order has been placed.