All changes must occur before you approve the proof for your order!
Some changes are quick and easy, and can be done after you receive your proof:
• Replace an artwork file
• Add or remove text
• Change a background color
• Change shipping address \ method
Other changes may require us to cancel the order and have you resubmit it:
• Change dimensions \ sizes
• Change box style
• Add or take away printing on the inside of the box
• Change the order quantity
• Change the material on which the box will be printed
We can make changes to shipping method and shipping address at any time until an order actually ships. However, please be aware that parcel carriers such as FedEx do not allow any changes to shipping method once the order is on its way!
If you have a change and are not sure whether it can be made during proofing, let us know as quickly as possible and do not approve the proof for your order until the issue is resolved.
Once your proof has been approved, your order moves into Production, so no further changes or cancellations can be made.