Any non-photographic content (including graphics and text) are recommended to be provided to us as vector-based files. These help to ensure printed lines are crisp and clear.
Types of vector files can include:
- Vector Adobe Illustrator (.AI) files
- Vector .PDF files
- Vector (.EPS) files
When sending artwork components – as well as assembled, completed dieline files – check that:
- There are no cut or crop lines included.
- All transparencies have been flattened.
- Text and Line Art follows our recommended guidelines.
- All images included are embedded, rather than linked.
To do this in Adobe Illustrator, right click the element(s) in the Links palette and select "Embed File(s)".