To open and interact with a 3D proof file that we've sent to you, please follow these steps (a screencast of this process can also be viewed by clicking this link):
- Save the file to your computer.
Open either Adobe Acrobat Pro or Reader.
- From within the Adobe application, click File > Open and select the 3D file you saved to your computer. (Double-clicking the file name to open the file will not work properly, so it's important to do it this way.)
- When you open the file, you'll receive a yellow warning about its active content. Click the drop-down on the right and select "Trust this document always."
- You'll see a white screen with what looks like an error message concerning your version of Acrobat. Click the cursor anywhere on the screen, and your interactive view will appear.
- Click and drag to turn the view and inspect the box from all sides.